To check on the status of your order, please take the following steps:
- Tap on your codename or 3 lines on the upper right-hand corner of the Web Store page. (If you are not yet logged in, please see this page for how to log in.)
- Tap on “Profile”
- Find the receipt from the list of transactions
- View the order status under “Status”
Explanation of transaction status:
“Completed” means your items have successfully been delivered to your account.
“Pending” means your items are still awaiting delivery to your account. Please note, in rare cases, it may take up to 15 minutes for your items to be delivered.
“Refunded” reflects the current status of your payment. There are two ways that your payment may have been refunded:
- You requested a refund: this means your order has been refunded and you will receive the funds back to the original payment method within 14 business days.
- Your items were not delivered successfully: If you did not request a refund but your order has a “Refunded” status, your items were not delivered successfully to your account and you have been automatically refunded. If you still wish to receive your items, please place your order again.
Please reach out to Xsolla support if you have any questions about the status of your refund. Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of Niantic digital goods. Please note, you will need your Transaction ID to share with Xsolla support, this can be located on the same page as your order status as outlined above.
If you have further questions about the delivery of your items, please reach out to Niantic Support.