Postcards are digital keepsakes that capture the journey of your Pikmin. The postcard also shows Pikmin who joined mushrooms or expeditions. Once you become friends with another user in Pikmin Bloom, you can send postcards to each other. For more information on how to add friends, please see this support article.
- The photos on the postcards are selected from photos of Niantic Wayfarer's Wayspots. For more information about Niantic Wayfarer, please visit this supporting article.
- You will not be able to receive new postcards if you have reached the maximum number of postcards you can hold.For more information about maximum storage size, please see this supporting article.
- It is possible to upgrade the maximum storage size of postcards from the shop.
- Only one postcard may be sent to each friend per day.
- The postcard you sent will disappear from your postcard list.
- Postcards sent to friends include the username, Mii, and the Pikmin that delivered the postcard. Please note that even if you delete a friend, the postcard will remain once sent unless the friend deletes it.
- It takes 12 hours for a postcard to reach a friend after it is sent.
How to get postcards
- The Pikmin sent to a mushroom will return with a special postcard with the results recorded. For more information about mushrooms, please see this supporting article.
- Pikmin sent on expeditions sometimes pick up postcards as well. Postcards are not always available. For more information about expeditions, please see this support article.
- If you connect with friends, you can send postcards to each other.
How to send postcards
- From the home screen, scroll down to tap “Friends”. It’s located under "Profile".
- Tap the “Send postcard” button of your friend that you wish to send a postcard to.
- Select which postcard you would like to send and tap the "Next" button.
- Tap the "Change Pikmin" button, select the Pikmin that will deliver the postcard to your friend, and tap the "OK" button.
- Click the "Send" button to confirm.
How to receive postcards
You will be notified when a postcard is sent to you and a Pikmin carrying the postcard will appear in the Pikmin garden view. Tap this Pikmin to receive a postcard. Postcards are saved in the Postcards tab of the Lifelog screen.
How to delete postcards
- Tap "Lifelog Widget" from the home screen.
- Slide the menu displayed at the top of the screen to the left and tap "Postcard".
- Select the postcard to be deleted.(Multiple selection/deletion is also possible by holding down the postcards when selecting.）
- Tap the "Delete Postcard" button and a confirmation screen will appear, then select "Delete".
Frequently Asked Questions
I cannot receive postcards.
You will not be able to receive a new postcard if you have reached the maximum number of postcards you can hold. For more information, please see this supporting article.
Are there any restrictions on sending postcards?
Only one postcard may be sent to each friend per day. Postcards received from Friends cannot be sent to anyone else.
My Pikmin didn't come back because my friend didn't accept the postcard.
Pikmin will be returned to you after 3 days if your friend does not collect the postcard.
I received an inappropriate postcard.
Please contact us through the support in the app. For more information on how to contact us, please see this supporting article.