Please contact us through the Pokémon GO app to report a potential bug is not already listed on the Known Issues page. You won't get an individual response to your report, but we’ll use this information to help us reproduce the issue and identify trends.
What happens after I file a report?
- We review bug reports to find trends and uncover recurring issues within Pokémon GO. Our Quality Assurance (QA) team compiles similar reports to gather common factors and scenarios
- Once we define the scope of the issue, the team designs tests to reproduce the issue.
- After QA determines the conditions to reproduce the issue, engineers work on resolving the issue.
- Before the resolution is implemented into the app, QA does a final review to ensure that the resolution fully resolves the issue and does not introduce additional issues.
- If the resolution passes review, the change is added to an upcoming release of the app.
Should I file a bug report?
Before submitting a technical problem, please ensure you are running the latest version of Pokémon GO on a supported device. If you’re using an out-of-date version, please upgrade the app and see if the issue persists.
What should I include in my bug report?
- A clear and concise description of the issue.
- Describe what happened and what you expected to happen.
- Steps to reproduce the issue, if available.
- Screenshots of the issue, if relevant.
- Any error messages you received.