If you want to track your progress towards certain objectives, like hatching Eggs or earning Buddy Candy, you can add a helpful widget to your device’s home screen. These widgets will allow you to see your progress towards these objectives at a glance. Additionally, tapping them will bring you to the relevant screen in Pokémon GO.
Note that these widgets work best when you have Adventure Sync enabled.
- From your Home Screen, tap and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the upper-left corner.
- Select the Pokémon GO widget, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
You can also add Pokémon GO widgets to your Today View by swiping left from your home screen and following the above steps.
Learn more about Widgets on your Apple Device.
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Tap and hold the Pokémon GO widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger to place the widget.
Learn more about home screen widgets for your Android Device.