As part of a collaboration with the Pokémon Trading Card Game, Trainers can collect a variety of Pokémon TCG cards that feature various elements and Pokémon found in Pokémon GO. (Note: Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO expansion will not be available in Russian or Turkish)
For more information about the Pokémon Trading Card Game, please visit the official Pokémon TCG website.
한국어에 관해서는 이 페이지 를 확인 바랍니다.
En français, voir cet article.
Für Deutsch, siehe diesen Artikel.
Per l'italiano, si veda questo articolo.
Para Portguese, por favor veja este artigo.
Para el español, consulte este artículo.
Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Expansion
The Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO expansion, which will feature cards themed after Pokémon GO, will be available to purchase starting Jun 17, 2022, in the Asia-Pacific region and July 1, 2022, worldwide.
Products in the Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO expansion line contain a single-use offer code that can be redeemed in-app for a random assortment of items and—if you’re lucky—avatar item sets.
The offer codes can be redeemed between June 17, 2022 - July 31, 2024.
Professor’s Research Card Featuring Professor Willow
Trainers may be able to obtain a special Professor’s Research card featuring Professor Willow! This card contains a single-use offer code that can be redeemed to claim exclusive Special Research.
The offer code can be redeemed until August 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. UTC to receive the Special Research. There is no deadline to complete Special Research once it has been claimed.
Note that each account can only receive this Special Research once. You cannot receive more than one Special Research, even if you enter more than one offer code.
To redeem an offer code on the web:
- Log in using the same credentials you use to access your Pokémon GO account.
- Enter your offer code.
- After successfully redeeming an offer code, you will receive a confirmation message.
To redeem an offer code on the web with Pokémon Trainer Club (PTC) accounts:
Offer code redemption on the web is currently unavailable for iOS users with Pokémon Trainer Club (PTC) accounts. Users with an Android device can redeem the offer code via the in-app shop.
If you are an iOS user and log in using PTC, you can link another log-in provider to your account and log in via that account to redeem your offer code. Please note that if you cannot link an alternate account, you will not be able to redeem the offer code.
To redeem an offer code in-app (Android only):
- At the bottom of the screen, enter the offer code in the text field.
- Tap Redeem.
Note: In-app offer code redemption is currently only available on Android devices. If you use an iOS device, please use the website linked above to redeem your offer code.
Note about kids’ accounts:
- Offer codes are not currently available for iOS users with a Pokémon Trainer’s Club (PTC) child account.
- If you are using an Android device and have a Pokémon Trainer’s Club (PTC) child account, you can redeem the offer code in the in-game store.
- By default, Niantic Kids accounts cannot interact with sponsored content, including redeeming sponsored offers. Your parent must grant your account “Sponsored Content” permissions to redeem sponsored offers. Learn how to enable parental permission for sponsored content.
Important notes about offer codes:
- The method of entering the offer code will differ depending on your device and Pokémon GO login method.
- Each offer code can only be redeemed once. Once a code is redeemed, it cannot be reused.
- Each account can only receive this Special Research once. You cannot receive more than one Special Research even if you enter more than one offer code.
- If the offer code has expired, you will not be able to receive Special Research.