As your Pokémon collection grows, you can use tags to categorize and easily access your Pokémon based on characteristics you are most interested in.
Note: This feature is only available to Trainers who are Level 15 and above.
Creating a New Pokémon Tag:
- Fill out the name of this new tag and select the background color of your choice.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Pokémon you would like to add to this tag to select them.
- Tap Select to apply your new tag to the selected Pokémon.
Managing and Filtering by Pokémon Tag:
- Tap the Tags header on the upper left.
Tapping on a tag on this page will result in a filtered view of your Pokémon collection that only shows Pokémon that have this tag. You can also edit or delete tags from this page.
Managing a Pokémon’s Tags:
- Select a Pokémon from your collection that has a tag.
- Tap any of the tags on the Pokémon below its HP bar or tap Tags from the Pokémon action menu.
- From this menu you are able to remove the tag, add another tag to the Pokémon, or see all Pokémon with that tag in your Pokémon collection.