In Niantic games, methods of cheating can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- using modified or unofficial software,
- playing with multiple accounts (one account per player),
- using tools or techniques to alter or falsify your location (“spoofing”),
- sharing accounts,
- intentionally exploiting a bug to gain rewards,
- abusing refund policy and mechanism,
- buying or selling in-game currency or items on third-party platforms,
- buying/selling/trading accounts,
- or any other activity that is in violation of Niantic’s Terms of Service.
To report a player or service that violates the Terms of Service or the Niantic Player Guidelines, please contact us through the Pokémon GO app:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Get Support
- Type your issue into the message box and select “Report a Player” when presented with the option.