What payment methods can I use to purchase event tickets?
We accept major credit and debit cards as well and Google and Apple Pay.
My event ticket payment failed.
There are several reasons why a payment may fail:
- Your bank may have incorrectly flagged the transaction as suspicious and prevented it from going through.
- The card has expired.
- The card number, expiration date, or CVV were entered incorrectly.
- There are insufficient funds in your account.
- If you are located outside of the US, some cards have restrictions on international payments.
If you experience an issue where your payment fails, please try entering your card details again or try using a different card. If you continue to have trouble, please contact your bank or financial institution.
The webpage says that I already have an event ticket, but I didn’t buy one.
It’s possible that one of your friends has already purchased a ticket on your behalf. You’ll see this ticket under the event details. If someone has already purchased a ticket for you, you won’t be able to purchase another one for yourself. However, you can still purchase tickets for others if selected from the drawing.
My friend bought me a ticket, but I was also selected from the drawing. Can I still purchase tickets for others?
You can still purchase tickets for others if you're selected from the drawing. If you decide to not purchase tickets within the 48 hours, these will be reallocated to other players.
Can I purchase tickets for multiple days of an event?
No, you can only purchase tickets for one particular day of a multi-day event.
Where can I find updates on ticket sale dates and times?
The best way to track event information is to follow our Twitter or our official events page for updates. When ticket sales have begun, you see the label, “Tickets Available!” next to a first-come-first-serve event if it hasn't yet sold out or “Enter Drawing!” if the event’s tickets are distributed via a drawing.
How will I know if tickets are sold out?
Once tickets are sold out, it will be announced on our Twitter or our official events page and purchase options will no longer be accessible through the app.
I get a 404 error
If you receive a 404 error when attempting to purchase a ticket, please try the following:
- Open the following URL from another browser (Safari or Google Chrome is recommended)
- Clear your browser cache
- If you are accessing the site from a desktop computer, try opening the purchase page from a mobile device; if you are accessing the site from a mobile device, try opening the purchase page from a desktop computer