Features related to Niantic Wayfarer are accessible for certain experienced players in Pokémon GO and Ingress. Whether you can submit a suggested Wayspot edit, submit a Wayspot nomination, or review nominations and edits is determined by the level of your account in Pokémon GO and/or Ingress Prime. Current access requirements for these features are listed below.
Please note that these access requirements are subject to change, so keep an eye on our official channels for updates.
Submitting Wayspot Nominations
Players can nominate new Wayspots for review and manage their nominations on the Wayfarer website:
- Level 10 in Ingress Prime - Learn how to submit a portal here.
- Level 37 in Pokémon GO - Learn how to submit a Pokéstop here.
Submitting Wayspot Edits
Players can submit suggested edits to existing Wayspots for review within Wayfarer:
- Level 10 in Ingress Prime - Learn how to submit a portal edit here.
- Level 37 in Pokémon GO - Learn how to submit a Pokéstop edit here.
Reviewing Submitted Wayspot Nominations and Edits
Players can visit the Wayfarer website to review Wayspot nominations and edits. In addition to level requirements, players must also complete the Wayfarer onboarding to show that they understand Niantic’s Wayspot acceptance criteria.
- Level 10 in Ingress Prime
- Level 37 in Pokémon GO