Players who’ve reached level 37 can suggest improvements to an in-game location’s title, description, real-world location, or photo directly from the Pokémon GO app.*
To Suggest a Title, Description, or Location Improvement:
- Tap a PokéStop or Gym from the Map View.
- Tap the arrow in the top right corner of the Photo Disc screen.
- Tap the three dots in the top right of the PokéStop/Gym details screen.
- Select from the available options.
- Complete the next screen by entering the correct title or description, or when editing location, tap and drag the map until the marker is in the correct location.
To Suggest a Photo:
- Tap ADD PHOTO.
- Select TAKE PHOTO to take a photo using your device’s camera or EXISTING PHOTO to select a photo from your device’s storage.
- Once you’ve selected your photo, tap SUBMIT to submit your candidate photo for review.
Note: While the image may appear cropped on the confirmation screen, submitted photos do retain their original aspect ratio, either Portrait or Landscape.
To Report an Invalid Location
- Select REPORT INVALID POKÉSTOP / GYM
- Select the reason you’re reporting the PokéStop or Gym from the list of potential reasons.
Note: If you or someone you know believe an in-game location should be removed from Pokémon GO, you can also use this webform to submit a removal request.