Report game problems with In-game Location
If you experienced gameplay issues while interacting with a In-game Location, you can contact us to report a bug.
Request modification or removal of a In-game Location
We will remove In-game Location from Monster Hunter Now for a very specific and limited set of reasons:
- There’s no longer safe pedestrian access to the location.
- The In-game Location obstructs or interferes with Emergency Services’ ability to perform normal operations. This includes, but isn’t limited to, fire stations, police stations, hospitals, military bases, industrial sites, power plants and air traffic control towers.
- The In-game Location is not a permanent installation. This includes seasonal displays that are only put up during certain times of the year.
- They are natural features, including pictures of landscapes as well as submissions where the subject is a lake, river, stream, mountain, volcano, waterfall. Note that photos that include man-made points of interest - plaques, signs, etc. - near natural features are acceptable.
- The In-game Location has been permanently removed or is a duplicate of an existing In-game Location.
- The In-game Location's real-world location appears to be within 40 meters of private residential property.
If you are a business or property owner, contact us via this page if you believe a In-game Location shouldn’t be in Monster Hunter Now or should be modified.
Please only submit removal or modification inquiries through the page linked above. For all other inquiries, contact us via this form.