Please visit our Ingress community forum to see a complete list of known issues from the latest release. By visiting the community, you can also see bugs other players have filed or file one of your own.
Read First: How to Report a Bug
Hi all, please review this post before submitting bug reports!
Players can submit detailed bug reports, add to others reports by commenting, or upvote reports to indicate they are experiencing similar issues. Moderators will respond to bug reports by changing their status. Here's a list of statuses and what they mean:
- New Report - Default status for all new bug reports
- Investigating - Moderators have escalated this bug to the dev team
- Working On A Fix - Confirmed bug, we're determining the next steps
- Intended - Not a Bug - The issue described is not a bug
Known Issues that we've confirmed will be moved to their own subsection on this page, so players can quickly view the top bugs currently in the game.
- Browse the Known Issues section or check if a similar issue was previously reported
- Upvote or comment on other posts to let us know that you've experienced the same issue
- Submit bugs individually to keep discussions on topic
- Follow-up, we may ask additional questions about your bug report
How to write a bug report
Summarize the issue
Your bug report title should be specific and clearly describes the problem
Describe the issue
A good bug report will tell us both what the bug is and how it occurred. Be sure to provide specific details like device information or the OS version to help our team understand which users are at risk
Add visual information
Attach screenshots or videos that will help us reproduce the issue and provide context to your bug report
Tags will help further sort and filter reports for us and other players browsing the bug report section
If you need additional or personalized support, please contact us in-app.