Players can request for selected spoofing related incidents to be fast tracked to minimize the impact on the game board.
To request for a fast track for spoofing incidents, follow this process:
- Access the In-app Support within the Scanner
- Contact support by tapping the button at the top-right corner of the screen
- Choose the Option ‘Report Inappropriate Gameplay’
- Follow the prompts to provide the necessary information regarding the report
- Once the report has been filed, you’ll receive an automated response with the ticket ID and the link for the Fast Track form
- Submit the form with the relevant information. NIA OPS will fast track eligible tickets
Note that not all reports or categories may be eligible for a fast track. If your ticket isn't eligible for a fast track, it will be reviewed as per the regular timeline. For more info on what happens to your reports, read https://bit.ly/opsactions
The Account I reported was banned. How can I request for the Portal to be reset?
If the Portal is eligible for a reset, you can request for the reset in the Fast Track form. Eligible requests will be forwarded to the Vanguards and they may contact you for further details. For more information on Vanguards and the Portal Reset Program, follow these links: