Our goal is to provide a fun and fair gaming experience for all of our players, and we expect all Agents to maintain a courteous and respectful environment for the entire community. If you suspect another player is not playing in accordance with the Ingress Terms of Service or the Community Guidelines, please report their behavior.
Note that before reporting an Agent for harassment:
- Please reach out to your local law enforcement if you feel you are in danger.
- Please refrain from engaging with this Agent in COMM or on the field.
- We strongly advise you to block the Agent in COMM before submitting a report. The number of times an Agent has been blocked is one of the indicators we use during our review.
- We review all reports that are submitted to us. However, for privacy reasons, we do not discuss actions taken on other agents. It is important to note that when an account is reported to us, not all outcomes may result in an account being banned. Based on our policy, we may warn a person, place restrictions on their account, or take other appropriate actions.
- Be assured that we do not disclose the source of our reports.
To report a player, contact support by tapping the button at the top-right corner of the screen, choose ‘Report Inappropriate Gameplay’, and follow the prompts to provide the necessary information regarding the report. Once the report is filed, you will receive an automated message confirming the receipt of the report.