If you believe a Portal is invalid or no longer exists, please use your scanner to report this location. Please view this link for more information on reporting a Portal.
If you are a property owner, you can submit a request for us to review the location. Please read the section below for the information we need to review your request.
The vast majority of Portals in Ingress were submitted by users to be included in our games. We believe that our cities and communities are healthier when citizens make use of public places and explore the sites that make the world unique, all while bringing us into contact with the outdoors and with one another.
Information to include with your request
- Owner verification for modification or removal on private property (non-residential) We take extra verification steps to ensure that requests reflect the desires of the property owners or senior executives of the organization that owns the property. If you are a property owner or senior executive and would like to report an issue with a game location, please include one of the following items to ensure we can process your request without any delays:
- Submit the request using an email address associated with the organization.
- Include a scanned copy of your business card.
- Attach a letter written on official letterhead of the organization.
- If you are reaching out to us on behalf of the owner/senior executive, please include their name, title, phone number, and email address.
- Latitude and Longitude (optional but helpful) Latitude and longitude GPS coordinates are numerical data used to locate a point on the map. While this information is optional, it greatly helps expedite your request. Learn how to get the GPS coordinates of a location using Google Maps.
- Images (where applicable) In some cases, a picture can help us understand the reasons you are requesting modification or removal. Please include an image if it could provide context about your request.