Users who have played Pikmin 3 Deluxe will receive a Pikmin 3 Onion-style backpack for your Mii to wear in the Pikmin Bloom game.This support page provides information on how to receive the item. For more information about the event, please visit [this blog].
How to receive and redeem your offer code
- Play Pikmin 3 Deluxe or Pikmin 3 Deluxe Demo Version on Nintendo Switch. To receive the reward code, you need to launch the game by the end of the day December 9, 2022 (local time). Please note that it may take up to 48 hours from the time of play until the reward code appears.
- Open THIS GIFT PAGE and log in with the same Nintendo account used to play 1).
- Make sure the reward code appears on the gift page and copy or write it down. If you do not see the reward code, please check the "Note on receiving offer codes" below.
- Click the "Access now" button below the reward code to go to the Offer Code Redemption Page to redeem the reward code.
- Log in using the same account information you use to access Pikmin Bloom. Account information can be found in Pikmin Bloom under [Settings] > [Accounts] > [Login Account]. After logging in, you will see your Pikmin Bloom account ID, please make sure it is correct.
- Please enter the reward code copied in 3) into the Offer Code entry field.
- If successful, the "Pikmin 3 Onion-style backpack" will be added to the app with a dialog display. If the item is not added, please try restarting the app.
How to put on "Pikmin 3's Onion-style backpack"
- Tap [Profile] from the home screen.
- Tap [Edit Mii] in the lower right corner.
- Swipe the tabs at the top and select [Backpack].
- Select "Pikmin 3 Onion-Style Backpack" and tap [Save] in the lower right corner.
Note on using offer codes
- Code redemption is limited to once per user. Users are prohibited from transferring or selling the code to others.
- To redeem the offer code, you must log in to this page with the same credentials you use to log in to your Pikmin Bloom account. If you are logged in with an Apple ID, you can link another login provider to your account (support article) and log in with that account to redeem the offer code. This feature is not available for Niantic Kids accounts at this time.
Note on receiving offer codes
- If you can change the "Send User Information" setting in your Nintendo Account, you will need to allow "Send User Information" to "To make suggestions tailored to your needs" in order to receive an offer code.
- In countries/regions where the "Send User Information" setting cannot be changed (including Japan and North America), no setting is required.
- There may be a delay of up to 48 hours after playing Pikmin 3 Deluxe (including the demo version) until you receive your offer code on My Nintendo.
- Users in the following countries/regions and ages are not eligible for this campaign
- All ages：Algeria, Comoros, Curacao, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Georgia, Kenya, Libya, Maldives, Nauru, Samoa, Somalia, South Korea, Tonga, Vanuatu
- Under 16：Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the offer code have an expiration date?
Offer codes for this campaign do not expire.
I used an offer code but the item is not reflected in Pikmin Bloom.
- Please restart the app and see if this is reflected.
- If this is not the case, please check to see if you have more than one Pikmin Bloom account. The offer code will be reflected in your logged-in account on the offer code redemption page.
Can I use the offer code if the Nintendo account I used to play Pikmin 3 Deluxe is different from the Nintendo account I use to play Pikmin Bloom?
Yes, you can. The Nintendo account for playing Pikmin 3 Deluxe and the Nintendo account for playing Pikmin Bloom do not have to be the same.
I use Apple ID to log into Pikmin Bloom. I cannot log in to the offer code redemption page.
You can link another login provider to your account (support article) and use the offer code by logging in with that account.
I use Niantic Kids account to log into Pikmin Bloom. I cannot log in to the offer code redemption page.
At this time, Niantic Kids accounts are unable to log in to the offer code redemption page. Thank you for your understanding.
If you are using Nintendo Account Child Account, Parental permission for "Sponsored Content" is required for a child's account to use offer codes. For more information, please see this support article.