Companies that have signed sponsorships with Niantic may appear at Pikmin Bloom as special spots. Special spots allow you to receive special rewards.
- Parental permission for "Sponsored Content" is required for a child's account to view Special Spots. For more information, please see this support article.
- Reward content, redemption frequency, and redemption limits vary by sponsored companies.
- You need to be close to the Special Spot to receive your reward. When you can receive rewards, a glowing effect appears on Special Spots. The left image shows that reward is accessible, and the right side shows that the reward is not accessible.
How to Receive Rewards
- Special Spots will appear in the map view. Unlike big flowers, they are displayed with a large brand logo.
- Tap on a Special Spot, and a detail screen will appear.
- On the detail screen, swipe down on a special spot to receive a reward.
Nintendo Official Shops
Special Spots always appear at the following official shops directly managed by Nintendo.
- Nintendo TOKYO
- Nintendo OSAKA
- Nintendo New York
Currently, you can receive a gold seedling (Mario's hat) as a reward once a day .
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have opened the Special Spot details screen, but the reward is not given to me.
Any of the following may apply: Please note that if applicable, you will not receive any rewards.
- You have reached the maximum reward.
- You are not close enough to the Special Spot.