Wheelchair mode will count the number of wheelchair pushes instead of steps.
- Apple Watch
- iPhone paired with Apple Watch
- Wheelchair mode is not available on Android devices and non-Apple Watch smartwatches. We appreciate your understanding.
- One push is converted to 0.5 steps.
How to set up
- Open the Watch App on your iPhone.
- Under the My Watch tab, tap Health.
- Tap Health Details.
- Tap Edit, tap Wheelchair, and select Yes.
- Tap Done.
- Note: If you turn on the "Wheelchair" setting, your iPhone will track your pushes (number of rolls) instead of steps. See the Apple's support page for more information.
- Tap Profile.
- Select “Accessibility & Language” to turn on “Use Wheelchair Pushes”.
- Health settings will pop up. Turn on “Pushes” and tap “Allow” in the upper right corner. If you do not see the Health screen, go to Settings on your iPhone> Health > Data Access and Devices > Pikmin Bloom and make sure you allow “Pushes”.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Q. On the app's home screen, "Unable to retrieve recent step counts. Has permission been granted? " is displayed.
Please check if “Use Wheelchair Pushes” is turned on in App's Settings > “Accessibility & Language”.
Please check if “Pushes” is allowed in iPhone Settings > Health > Data Access and Devices > Pikmin Bloom.
If “Pushes” is no longer allowed, please delete the application and reinstall it.
Q. Pushes are not measured correctly in "Health".
Please refer to the Apple support page, and if the problem persists, please contact Apple support.