Guardians may approve or revoke the use of Pikmin Bloom features in their child's account in the following ways.
Features that require guardian's permission in a child account
- Location (Required to play)
- Sponsored Content
How to grant permissions
- Go to the Nintendo Account login page and sign in with your Parent or guardian's account.
- Select "Family Group" from the menu and select the Child account you wish to manage from the Members.
- Select “Other Settings” > “Services authorized to receive this account's information”> “Edit”.
- Select “Settings for individual third party services” > “Pikmin Bloom” > “Approval for the use of service features”.
- On the “Approval for the use of service features in Pikmin Bloom'' screen, click the "View/Edit" button to review the features and descriptions for approval. Edit as necessary.
- Once you are done with the edits, select "I agree" to complete the process.
- Go to the Niantic Kids Parent Portal and sign in with your guardian email address. An email with a login link will be sent to this email address.
- From your email inbox, open "Login to the Niantic Kids Parent Portal'' email and tap on the “Login” icon. You will be redirected to the "Overview: Your Children's Activity" screen.
- Select the child account you wish to manage and tap on the “Pikmin Bloom” icon to review the features and descriptions for approval. Make edits as necessary.
- Once you are done with the edits, select "Next" to complete the process.