In the challenge, you will be challenged with a variety of tasks and receive rewards for your accomplishments.
How to participate in the Challenge
Tap the "Activity" widget at the top of the home screen to display the current challenges.
- For information shared with other users when you participate in a group challenge, please see this article.
- The indicator that appears on the Mii icon to show that it is your friend will be visible only to yourself.
How to participate:
- The Activity widget shows a list of challenges you can participate in.
- When a group challenge is selected, the group selection screen will appear. Groups in which one or more of your friends are participating and are still available for you to join will be displayed. Or you can create a new group.
- Swipe the screen to select the group you wish to join.
- Once decided, select "Start Challenge". Let's complete the tasks in cooperation with other users!
- To track your progress, select the challenge you are participating in from the "Activities" widget.
- If you complete the challenge within the deadline, you will receive a reward.Even if you fail to achieve the goal, you may still receive a participation prize.
- Users who are not yet friends can send friend requests from the Mii icon and when the challenge is completed.
How to quit a Challenge midway:
- If you want to quit a challenge in the middle of it, tap "Quit" at the bottom of the screen of the group you are participating in. If you quit a challenge midway, your achievements will be deleted from the group.
- If you would like to start a new challenge, please see "How to participate" above. Only the achievements gained after joining the new group will be reflected in the new Challenge.
How to invite friends to join a group:
- If a group you have joined still has spaces, you can invite your friends to join.
- Tap the "Invite Friends" button at the bottom of the screen of the group you have joined.
- Select the friends you want to invite from the friends list. You can only select users who are eligible to participate in the challenge.
- The invitation cannot be canceled by the user who sent it or by any other participant in the group. However, if the user who sent the invitation leaves the group, the invitation will be canceled.
- The space will be blocked until the invited friend joins the group or joins another group thus declining the invitation.
- You will not be able to invite friends who are participating in other Challenges or who have reached the limit of invitations received.
Join the group you are invited to:
- The Activity widget shows a list of Challenges you can participate in. If there is a challenge you have been invited to, the friend who has invited you will be displayed below the Challenge.
- When you select a Challenge, the groups you have been invited to will be displayed. To accept the invitation, join the group.
- If you do not want to join the invited group, swipe to select another group and join it.
Types of Challenges
- You can only participate in the Weekly Challenges once per week for each challenge.
- New Weekly Challenges will begin each Monday.
- If you fail to complete the challenge you are participating in, the challenge will end the following Monday and you will be able to participate in a new Weekly Challenge.
- If you complete a challenge in the middle of the week, you can try it again by using a Challenge Recharge Ticket. For more information, please see this article "Challenge Recharge Tickets".
- The end time of the challenge is determined by the time zone of the user who first created the group.
- This is a challenge in which a group of people work together to achieve a target number of steps.
Flower Planting Challenge
- This is a challenge in which groups of people work together to achieve a target for the number of flowers planted.
- During the challenge, whenever any group member reaches a certain number of flowers planted, all group members will receive some petals as a teamwork bonus besides the challenge rewards.
More Challenges will be added in the future, not just the ones listed above!