The Support Community is a space for users to check Niantic's announcement, ask questions, and exchange ideas with other Pikmin Bloom users. We encourage you to be active in your discussions and share your experience and perspective with us and other users.
Please access the support community at
- The support community is only available in English and Japanese.
- The support community is open to everyone, but you will need the Google/Facebook/Apple account you use to sign in to Pikmin Bloom to post.
- If you are using a Nintendo account, please link your Google/Facebook/Apple account in the app. Please see this support page for instructions.
- Please note that children's accounts will not be able to log in nor post.
We recommend to use the following browsers to view the Support Community. In case you found any glitches while using the other browsers, please try the latest version of the following.
- Chrome (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS)
- Edge (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS)
- Safari (iOS, macOS)
- Firefox (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS)
Please read and understand our Community Guidelines before joining the community.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What information will be made public when I join the community?
When posting or commenting in the support community, the account ID used in the game will be displayed as the poster or commenter. No other information will be displayed.
Q. Can I recruit friends?
Currently, we do not allow the sharing of friend codes within the support community. Also, exchanging your account information of social medias such as Facebook or Twitter accounts is not allowed. For more information, please see "I. Avoid inappropriate content" in the Community Guidelines.