There are two types of usernames in Pikmin Bloom.
- Name is used as your in-game nickname.
- For the users who started playing the app in v37 or before, your existing username will become your default Name.
- Name is visible to your friends.
- Name can be 1-30 letters. Except for some special characters, non-alphabetic characters can also be used.
- You can change your name from Profile>Gear icon at top right>Change Name. You can change it as many times as you like.
- Account ID is your unique ID. It will be used for user support to identify your user information.
- For the users who started playing the app in v37 or before, your existing username will become your default Account ID.
- Account ID is visible to your friends.
- You can't use the same ID as someone else.
- Account ID can be 3-15 letters. Only alphabets and numbers can be used.
- You can change your account ID from Profile>Gear icon at top right>Change Account ID. You can change your ID only once. Once you change it, you will not be able to change it back to the old ID.
Notes on choosing a account ID and name
Please take the time to consider the impacts of choosing both your name and account ID you choose. You are identified in the game by them. Here are a few things to keep in mind before selecting them.
Avoid something that others might find offensive
We want all users to feel welcome playing our games. Be sure to choose an appropriate name and account ID that does not reference anything which others may find offensive. That means avoiding profanity, hate speech, references to violence, drug use, or sexuality.
Make smart choices about how you choose to reveal your own identity
Don’t use your real name as your name and account ID and avoid posting them in connection with your real name on social media or forums.