Through the AR camera, you can interact with Pikmin, observe flowers, and take pictures with them.
- You must grant permission for Pikmin Bloom to access the camera.
- When using AR mode, be sure to check the safety of your surroundings.
How to use AR mode
- Tap the whistle in the lower right corner of the home screen to proceed to the garden screen.
- Tap the AR button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- When the message "Searching for a surface" appears, focus the camera on a horizontal surface such as a floor, a desk, etc. When the focus is on a flat surface, Pikmin will appear.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. The message "Searching for a surface" appears and the Pikmin do not appear.
Please move the camera slowly to a flat surface such as a floor, a desk, etc. Also, try turning off the function by pressing the AR button, then turn it on again, and move the camera slowly. If there is no improvement, please try a larger area.
Q. (Android) I can't find the "AR" button.
If you are using an Android device, please try to install Google Play Developer Service (AR) from the Google Play Store (Link). If Google Play Developer Services (AR) does not appear on your device, it may be an unsupported device. For more information, contact your device support. Please note that if your device is not supported by Google Play Developer Service (AR), you will not be able to use the AR function. You can also find Pikmin Bloom supported devices in this support article.