Here are the items and their effects available in Pikmin Bloom.
Items such as seedlings and fruits can sometimes be found while walking. However, using the detectors, you can find seedlings and fruits near your current location without walking.
- The detector is available from level 7.
- The items you find will be registered in your expedition list. If you do not send Pikmin on expeditions, the found items will disappear from the expedition list in a few days.
- The detector will find at least one seedling. The categories of seedlings found are one of the categories indicated in the "Places Nearby" that can be checked before use.
- Detectors can be used in the Walk View.
- A free detector is provided daily. You cannot carry over the unused free detector to the next day.
Feeding nectar to Pikmin will slightly increase their friendship levels. It will also bloom a flower on a Pikmin and you can collect it as a petal. The types of nectar available during play will change according to the season.
- For regular white nectar, when Pikmin is in leaf status, one nectar will grow the leaf into a bud and another nectar is needed to grow the bud into a flower. Two petals can be collected from this flower. When Pikmin is in bud status, one nectar will grow the bud into a flower and one petal can be collected.
- For all other nectar, only one nectar is required to grow a leaf into a flower and one petal can be collected from it..
Special nectar increases your friendship level with Pikmin by one heart. It will also bloom a regular white flower on that Pikmin and you can collect it as a regular white petal.
Petals can be used to plant flowers.
- Flowers planted with petals will disappear after a certain period of time. The same applies to petals purchased.
The Single-Use slot is an item that temporarily adds one more slot to the planter for growing a seedling. Each Single-Use slot allows one seedling to grow once and will disappear after the grown seedling is plucked out.
- The Single-Use slots added in the planter will be used when you try to plant more seedlings while the two default seedling slots are already filled with seedlings.
- The Single-Use slots placed in the planter cannot be returned to the item bag.
- When multiple Single-Use slots are added in the planter, you will not be able to choose which one to use when planting seedlings.
Special slots allow seedlings to grow 30% faster than regular slots.
These items allow you to change your Mii outfit.
Challenge Recharge Ticket
This ticket will allow you to play the completed Weekly Challenge one more time.
- After completing a Weekly Challenge, go to the Activity List and select "Play Again" to try that Challenge once more.
- Even if you use this item, the Challenge will end on Sunday as usual.
- This item will be consumed immediately after you select the "Play Again". Please note that the item will not be returned if you do not rejoin the Challenge after using the ticket.