In iOS, there are several ways to limit in-app purchases.
How to use screen time to prevent in-app purchases
- Open the Settings app and tap [Screen Time] . If you have turned off the [Screen Time] , turn it on.
- Select the [Content & Privacy Restrictions]
- Enable the [Content & Privacy Restrictions]
- Select [iTunes & App Store Purchases].
- To disable in-app purchases, select [In-app Purchases]>[Don't Allow].If you always require a password when making in-app purchases, select [REQUIRE PASSWORD]>[Always Require].
For other purchase restriction options, please visit this Apple support page.