Please try completing the troubleshooting steps below in the order presented.
Ensure your Pikmin Bloom is up to date
Pikmin Bloom works best when using the newest version of the app. If you’re experiencing an issue, please make sure you have the most updated version of the app:
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap Today.
- Tap your profile button at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the Pikmin Bloom and tap the Update button.
Check your internet connection
Ensure your device is connected to a reliable network (Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G).
If you’re experiencing connectivity issues, try switching internet sources. If you have trouble connecting to Wi-Fi, try to connect to 3G or 4G. Alternatively, if you have trouble connecting to 3G or 4G, try connecting to Wi-Fi.
Clear Safari data
Pikmin Bloom uses Safari to log into your account. By clearing Safari’s data, you may be able to resolve some connectivity issues:
- Open the Settings on your device.
- Select Safari > Advanced > Website Data.
- Tap Clear History and Data.
For assistance performing these steps, please visit the Apple Support help article for more information.
Uninstall and reinstall Pikmin Bloom
Delete the Pikmin Bloom and reinstall the latest official version from the Apple App Store. Your game progress will not be lost by performing these steps, as all game progress is stored online.
Reconnect Google’s access to Pikmin Bloom (Google accounts only)
You may be able to resolve login issues by refreshing Google’s connection to Pikmin Bloom. Your game progress will not be lost by performing these steps:
- Visit the Google connected apps settings page and select Click the Remove button to disconnect Pikmin Bloom from the list of connected apps.
- Click the Remove button to disconnect Pikmin Bloom from your Google account.
To reconnect your Google account, log into Pikmin Bloom as you normally would. Open Pikmin Bloom on your phone and log in using your Google account.