Having trouble accessing your Pikmin Bloom account? This article details troubleshooting steps for how to solve various sign-in issues.
Q. I am a user over 13 years old, but when I try to log in with my Nintendo Account, I get the message "You cannot login with a kids account.”
If the user is 13 years old or older, you will be able to change your child account to a non-child account. For further instructions, please visit the Nintendo Account web page (https://accounts.nintendo.com/), and click on Help located at the bottom of the page.
Q. I am an adult user, but when I try to log in with my Nintendo Account, I get the message "You cannot login with a non-kids account.”
If you enter your date of birth when you first start the app and it determines that you are a child, you will not be able to log in with your adult Nintendo Account. If your date of birth is entered incorrectly, you can re-enter it by deleting the app and installing it again.
“Unable to Authenticate” and “Failed to Log in” Error Messages
You may receive “failed to log in” or “unable to authenticate” error messages if our servers are experiencing a temporary issue or your network connectivity is poor.
Check to ensure your mobile device has a strong network connection, or wait a short while, then try logging in again. If the issue persists, try closing and reopening the Pikmin Bloom.
If it doesn't resolve the situation, Clear App cache, or, reinstall the app may fix the issue. If still not, please contact us and select "Sign-in Issue" from the dropdown menu with the error message, your player name, device info. (OS version and device name)
Your account password is maintained by your login provider. Because Pikmin Bloom does not collect or store your external account passwords, our support team cannot access or reset the password of the external account you use to log in.
To change or reset your password, please visit your login provider's website:
- Google account: Visit Google’s account recovery form to reset your password or visit the My Account page to change your password. For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.
- Facebook: Visit Facebook’s Help Center for more information on how to reset or change your Facebook password.
- Apple: Visit this Apple support page for help changing your password.
- Niantic Kids: Follow the steps in this help center article"Niantic Kids".
- Nintendo Account : Visit the Nintendo Account website to reset or change your Nintendo Account password. For further assistance with Nintendo Account, you can visit the Nintendo Account Support Page.
Email Address & Login Provider Help
If you do not know which email address or login provider you used to log into Pikmin Bloom, we may be able to help recover it by looking up your player name.
Still don’t know your player name or email address?
Unfortunately, we will not be able to locate your account in our system without either your player name or email address. In the event you recall your login provider, use the resources below to recover your login credentials:
- Google: Use Google’s recovery form to receive a list of all your Google email addresses.
- Facebook: Visit the Facebook Help Center for help logging back into your account.
- Apple: You may have chosen the “Hide my email” option when creating an account. If so, go to your Settings app to find your randomly generated email address for Pikmin Bloom, or visit this Apple support page for additional help logging back into your account.
- Niantic Kids: Contact us via this form and select “Sign-in Issue” from the dropdown menu.
- Nintendo Account : For further assistance with Nintendo Account, you can visit the Nintendo Account Support Page.
Other useful linkPlease refer to "FAQ and Known Issues" article.Also, Like Niantic Support on Facebook or follow @NianticHelp on Twitter to hear about changes and updates to all of our games.You can also connect with other users to exchange stories, ask questions and report unexpected behavior in the Pikmin Bloom Support Community.